spirals

I don’t feel like talking anymore. 

You did get your fair chance, yet more.

What’s left is a blank space for unspoken words. 


Healing happens in spirals you know.

Shedding light on what lay hidden before.

What comes forth is divine love in between worlds. 


I got so used to leaving situations like this. 

This time I can’t run, I struggle adapting to it. 

Really letting go takes so much more 

when I am filled with the anxiety of probably meeting you 

The moment I step out my door.


Like everything else it comes and goes in waves.

There is no denying that our connection remains.

Our souls still heavily intertwined 

But no matter how far I stray 

Avoiding your usual way

there‘s no 3-D solution in sight.


Given the circumstances what’d you have me do?

Given the consequences would you dare pull through?

If you were in my position

If it was my decision 


Let me try and find comfort in the knowledge that 

in another world we truly share forever.

Reminded by synchronicity despite the fact that 

In this life we‘re done being one lesser.


Healing happens in spirals you know.

Shedding light on what lay hidden before.

What I have is divine love and a promise for more.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

orange

ride or die